Now that you have decided to join the movement and give back to Grady, it’s time to fundraise! When you ride, walk, or run for Grady, you are on a fundraising mission to support our frontline heroes, ensure health care equity, and promote wellness.
How to Fundraise?
Your online Participant Center is the easiest way to ask for and receive donations to meet your VeloCity fundraising commitment. Here, you can:
- Personalize your profile
- Personalize your page and share your story
- Customize email templates to ask for support
- Link your fundraising page to Facebook to fundraise even faster
- Click here to learn Simple Steps for Fundraising Success
- Participating as part of a team? Set a team goal and work together to raise money for Grady. Click here for our Team Building and Fundraising Toolkit.
- Thank donors whenever donations are received by customizing our thank-you template
See our Resources section below for links to images and logos you may use as you promote your VeloCity fundraising efforts for Grady.
Grady wants to reward you for your support! Everyone who raises $50 will receive the VeloCity 2021 t-shirt. Those raising $250 or more will receive our official cycling jersey or running jersey.
Anyone raising more than $250 will be given reward points to spend however you like in our VeloCity Virtual Store. For every $5 raised above $250, you will receive 1 reward point. Earn 50 points or more and you may select from the items below.
VeloCity Trucker Hat
VeloCity Athletic Half-Zip
VeloCity Toadfish Can Insulator
VeloCity Corkcicle Stemless Wine Cup
Wahoo TICKER X Heart Rate Monitor
VeloCity RTIC Cooler Tote Bag
VeloCity JBL Speaker
VeloCity Power Beats Headphones
Want to see your name up among the leaders? Reach out to your friends and family through our Participant Center to raise more critical funds for Grady, and be sure to join our VeloCity Ride or Walk/Run club on Strava and start logging your miles! Need help – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.